Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and colour
● Achieve colour and black-and-white print permanence of 200 years*.Print on a range of HP papers, from photo, fine art and coated to display-graphic printing materials.
● Create beautiful black-and-white prints with smooth transitions, deep blacks and neutral greys with the HP Quad-Black Ink set.
● Get superior gloss uniformity and minimise bronzing on most glossy photopapers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
● Enjoy an expanded colour gamut which achieves 95% PANTONE® coverage enabled by new chromatic red.
Enables productive operation and great ink efficiency.
● Print rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers without swapping ink cartridges.
● Save time and money: embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF RIP enables direct job submission, queueing and nesting*.
● Optimise performance and get great ink efficiency* with automatic servicingroutines. An Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle clogging, printing
errors and media waste.
● Efficiency-enhancing features include an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews which mean no trial and error.
Easily calibrate, profile and achieve accurate,
consistent colours with HP DreamColor Technologies.
● Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and the embedded spectrophotometer which helps you generate custom ICC profiles in-house.
● Simplify workflows: easily access, create, and share paper presets* using the enhanced HP Color Center.
● Create a customised PANTONE® simulation swatchbook* with HP Professional PANTONE Emulation*.
● Get questions answered with the HP Knowledge Center, and control colour settings with Adobe Photoshop CS8.